- Speaking engagement: Health Care and Your Retirement at the Levy Center Wednesday May 23, 2018.
- Speaking engagement: Ready or Not? Preparing for the Unexpected at the Levy Center Wednesday June 20, 2018.
- Through specialized connection Ross was able to get a long-term care insurance approval for a client.
- Attended the Sweet Pea Studio open house on April 13 4-7pm representing Minki Photography and the Lincoln Square LeTip chapter.
- Operated a pop up studio at Kaleidescope in Old Orchard for two weeks in April.
- Launched a new client site for CST Consulting Partners
- Attended C2E2 and completed 20 short promotional interviews with artists and writers
- Shared a story how he helped a client move from out of state to Chicago by finding her a new home based on consultation alone, delivering results from that conversation to moving day in less than a month.
- Completed a CTC closing on an FHA condo in 6 days.
- Donated a banner to Horner Park little league baseball team.
Helping Each Other
- Rico Tallud says about 70% of his business is aided by products and services of other LeTip members. He finds consistent synergy with Jackie Tokich, Tom Magarian and Omar Arizza and he frequently depends on their skill and expertise as a complete package to the service he provides.
- Rico Tallud found Ross Krause a house in northern Chicagoland in less than a week